Sunday, April 10, 2011

FAIL..

I have come to the conclusion that when it comes to blogging I fail...  these are the following reasons why:

1-  Brad has stolen my camera so I can never take pictures because I have no idea where my camera is        located at the moment.

2-  I don't have cute and adorable kids to blog about... only mine and Brad's life, which I think is exciting, but others may not think so ;)

3-  Who wants to just read and read... I NEED PICTURES ON HERE :)  haha

So this is why I fail at blogging....


But let me tell you about the last few weeks... since I cannot show you in pictures...

My Mother came at the end of march for my uncle's wedding...  Brad and I picked her up from the airport, we went out to dinner with the G-parents, and rooted Kentucky on to win in March Madness (that's who I picked winning it all... obviously they let e down in the final 4... so sad)
But anywho, after we partied it up on the dance floor with nicholas ( 2 year old cousin) and Abigail (crazy 5 year old cousin)  at the wedding, Brad and I spent the night in Park City with my Momma and Aunt Jeanie.  It was a fabulous weekend spent with family :)

This last weekend (Conference weekend), Brad's Momma (Kari) + Braden (brother) + Chelsey (sister) came up and stayed with us for about 5 days.  (This is why I need my camera...)  We had lots of fun!!!  We started they stay with a BYU Volleyball game against Long Beach State.  Saturday Chelsey and I went to the mall and browsed for a while after I got home from work.  Sunday we were blessed to attend the first session of Conference.
I always love going to conference and coming together with Latter-day saints from all around the world... it is just an exciting time of the year to come together and hear the counsel of the Lord through our chosen prophet and apostles.
Conference was wonderful as always, and we all came home and took VERY long naps... haha  We had a lot of fun with everyone though, and we went to the Carl Bloch Museum at BYU... that was so incredible because it was like his paintings came to life and they were created in the 1800's.  My favorite was the picture of Christ in the Garden of Gethsemane with the Angel comforting him.

We were so grateful to have such wonderful visits from both our families... we hope they had fun while they were here too :)



2 comments:

from head 2 toe said...

Kids, shmids! BLOG it girl!

from head 2 toe said...

Check out my give-a-way and tell your friends!
xoxo