Thursday, March 24, 2011

RIP BYU Basketball And Jimmer...

SO I was a work today during the final BYU basketball game for this season and when it ended in a loss I was telling my friend Kelsy that I do not know what Brad and I are going to do now.  haha, It seems that BYU basketball has been our life. I mean Brad even bought me a Jimmer T-shirt from the bookstore.  SO this is a shout out to the BYU Basketball team... thank you for all the entertainment this past season, and for keeping my husband happy most of the time, I really appreciate it :)  Now we will just have to wait for the football season to begin.  I must admit though, I have fallen in love with basketball this year... I am going to miss it.

Farewell Basketball season... I look forward to next year :)

No comments: