Sunday, March 20, 2011

So What's New In Provo with the Campbells....

1- Kellie, as in the person writing this, is done with physical therapy!!!!  Happy day happy day!!!!  I am pretty sure I did a little dance when Von (the Physical therapist AKA Mother-in-laws cousin)  told me since I had gone a week pain free I didn't have to make weekly visits anymore... only if the pain came back.

2-  We are in the middle of MARCH MADNESS... this is a HUGE thing in our house, along with Dave and Shelley Sage.  haha, we are always looking at our brackets, which by the way... I completed my bracket at like 1:30 AM the morning before march madness began.  So I am just saying if I do not do well it was because I was not thinking straight that night from lack of sleep :)

3-  Brad has been trying to learn how to Jimmer... I don't think he will ever admit it, but every time we head to the gym he spends hour playing basketball...  :)  I'm pretty sure one day soon I will hear him mumbling in his sleep... "teach me how to jimmer, teach me how to jimmer..."

4-  High School softball has begun!!! GO BINGHAM MINORS!!!!  woohoo!!!!  So Brad decided to go with me to a game last week and i told him to bring a jacket because it gets cold from the wind...  Well, he decides he is manly enough to face the cold.  By the end of the night he was hiding behind the snack shack trying to be protected from the wind.  I guess next time he will listen to me when I tell him to bring a jacket :)


5-  My dear mother is coming up this weekend and I could not be more excited to see her!!!!  Living so far is not very fun, but luckily I have the extended family to hang with, which has been a blast!!!  Last weekend we attended My cousin Hannah's wedding.  It was awesome to go and see her sealed to her husband in the Salt Lake Temple... we were so happy for her :)

6-  Brad and I are thankful for the girl scouts that sell their cookies out in front of Sam's club... I don't know about you, but I am pretty sure they put a drug in those cookies that make them addicting.  Luckily we have kept it down to two boxes, but every time I see those cute little girls outside I just want to buy 5 more boxes.  

7-  Brad and i have been going to the gym 3-4 times  a week.  We LOVE it!!!  I absolutely love it, except for the fact that I forgot that I get man arms really easily.  I lifted weights two days in a row and now my biceps are the size of Mt. Rushmore... I may be exaggerating a bit, but seriously....

So this is what has been happening here in Provo :)  We are loving life, except for when it comes to gas prices, then we just cry ourselves to sleep haha...  adios, until next month most likely <3

1 comment:

from head 2 toe said...

SOOOO glad you commented on my blog- I added you to my list! Your blog is TOO CUTE! xoxo