Monday, January 17, 2011

Once upon a time... this is what happened

Once upon a time I was at a stop sign, it was my turn to continue...  I had almost made it all the way across the intersection and BOOM I was T-boned by some guy who did not see my Mini van... I don't know about you, but I have been thinking.  Maybe if I had been driving a RED mini van he would have seen me.  I guess blue/green mini vans are like camouflaged or something...  But anyway...

Once upon a time I had a shooting pain down my back and left leg (not fun at all).  There were times that my leg felt like it was going to fall asleep.  I was told I should go see a doctor, but was kind of hoping it would eventually go away.

Once upon a time I ended up going to the doctor because the numbness in my leg finally made me realize something is not right.  I guess a twisted pelvis can make your leg feel funny and make your back hurt.  Who would've thought???  I never learned that in the health or PE classes I took in college.  But anywho, I have been to the Physical therapist three times now and soon to be fourth time.  I have had to have my pelvis readjusted 2 times, but let me tell you... the first time was the worst.  It was probably a good thing I did not have any pain pills prescribed because I would have swallowed half the bottle that day.

But in the end we lived happily ever after, even if we are still waiting for his(the guy who hit me) insurance to rule that it was his fault, I mean foggy windows and not being able to see my mini van... come on... Please just rule in my favor so all this pelvic pain can be worth it.  Please and Thank you.

THE END

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Ahh, I'm sorry. That stinks. I hope your leg/hip feels better soon.