Thursday, January 6, 2011

HELLO 2011... What is in our future this year???

Maybe a teaching job????

Straight A's performed by Bradley????

A bonus????

Trip to California???

Trip to Iowa???

Some New Years Resolutions we have set in our house:

-  Save money to go to NEW YORK
-  Clean every dish we use right after we use it ( I may have already failed)
-  Work out more (yay for jillian michaels)
-  Eat more vegetables and fruit
-  Cut back on Soda intake
-  NOT get pregnant :)


We started out New year off fantastic...  Shelley Sage and I met up with Brad and Dave at the Rules' home in North Ogden.  WE LOVED IT!!!!  haha, enough to stay for another night.  We played games, laughed, ate A LOT of food, went bowling, and just had fun.

Brad and I could not ask for better friends :)

1 comment:

K&B Forever said...

I like your resolutions! But why NOT get pregnant! hahaha