Friday, July 2, 2010

Life as we know it :)

So I have been a slacker updating my blog... but I am going to put up some pictures soon because Brad and I just flew down to Zion's National park yesterday to hang out with Brad's parents and the youth in our stake...  It was a great day, and started at four in the morning :)  Let's just say that when I got home I went straight to bed... I have never slept so well!!!  But before i post pictures I need to find my cord for my camera to put the pictures up.  So hopefully I will post again soon.
But other than flying to and from saint george in one day, I have been busy working.  Brad just moved into the apartment we are going to live in and it is great!!!  My uncle Dave helped me to move in the couch and then we went and got a bed from sam's club.  So now there is a little furniture in there for Brad at the moment.  His first night there he was really hot, so the next day we went to Target and bought him a fan to help cool the room down.  So we are excited about the apartment.
The wedding is coming quickly... I cannot believe it!!!  It is going to be so much fun :)  haha, everyday when I talk to Brad or see him he tells me how many more days.  We are very excited to go home and see our family.  But life has been great so far :)

1 comment:

brittany said...

how fun...i didn't know you guys went down to st. george, that's awesome...can't wait to see you lovebirds in a few weeks =)