Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Proposal...

So for those who want to know how Bradley Campbell proposed, here it is...

Brad had picked me up for the day and we went to dinner.  After our delicious Cafe Rio, we went and had a homework party... so romantic I know... haha, it was my idea :)  Well, the next day we were going to Shelley Smith's LaCrosse game and I was going over to her apartment to stay the night.  On our way over there, Brad told me that he wanted to take me to one of his favorite spots.  haha, I was not thinking about this at all.  I just kept telling him that we really needed to get to Shelley's because she was going to go to bed soon.  Well, we arrived at the start of where you start to hike the "Y"... it was really neat because I had not been there.  we got out of the car and could see all the lights in Provo.  After a while I got a little cold and m new shoes were getting all muddy.  Haha, so as we were about to get back into the car Brad got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.  I never realized how shocked I would be, and my response was, "seriously?"  Poor guy... but in the end I said yes :)  We are planning on getting married July 24 in the Newport Beach Temple.

My mom came up this last week too and we got to go dress shopping... it was so much fun and I am so sad that it is already over... but I love my dress.  My grandma, two aunts, cousin, and little cousins were all there to help as well.  It was so hard to decide too because I loved almost everyone I tried on.

So there is the update :)  Enjoy!

4 comments:

Bradley with a B said...

:) I love you!

K&B Forever said...

Aww.... haha!! I love the fact that you said "Seriously?" hahaha I can totally see you saying that! haha I am so excited for you! July is a great month to get married!! :-)I want to see you dress!!! Oh man! haha Love you girly and miss you!! :-)

Rachel said...

That's cute! Love the part where you're thinking you need to get going and he's probably wondering how to get your attention and to stop for a moment. It would've been a ton of fun to have gone dress shopping with you! I miss everything! And I can't wait to see your dress!!!!

Crazy Black family said...

Congratulations, Kellie! :) I'm so excited for you and Brad.