Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hawaii = Paradise + a tan <3

Memories to last a lifetime :)
Our adventures started at the airport... where we got off the plane and could not breathe it was so humid!!!
Spouting Horn... Kassie is so cute :) watch out boys haha
Sisters... Did i tell you about the time someone asked me if kandice and I were half sisters???  good times!!
Kassie Being her usual dorky self <3
Ohana Means Family
Shelley and can drinking one of their seven drinks haha... have to get the moneys worth, right Wendy?
MmMmMm... Gauva Juice was my fav... and the bartender tried to tell me you have to show I.D. for it haha
Me and Kass getting ready for the bike ride.
Pineapple Pier... where we saw our first sea turtle... and I will forever call him squishy!!
the girls minus Holly... she jumped... jk
sisters...
me... with my 70 sunblock on my face :( 
Best bike ride ever!!!!
Surfing with Nephi
Now I'm ready to go surfing with Brad :)
I don't know how this got down here haha... but Smith's Laua

1 comment: