Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Big Birthday Bash for the Big 2-0!!!!

So... I ended up choosing to go to Winger's for my birthday!!! it ended up being a lot of fun because I was with friends. I wish that my family could have been here, but my roommates are great and I really had a lot of fun!!! So here I am in front of Winger's. hahaha, when I was walking up there everyone started to sing happy birthday to me. It was pretty fun!!!
Here we have the roommates... except Jennika... she must have escaped somehwere :)





On the left here is Kristen and me and then on the right is Jill, Ryan (he's in our ward), and Jennika.














Then here are some more pictures at winger's and then we get to the cake part. Tiffany made me two cakes!!! hahaha, and they were really good!!!










Okay, so this is an inside Joke with grace Kellie. If you want to understand go to Youtube and type in "Can I have your number"


























Everyone together playing some games!!!














Here we are all playing balderdash... but then we moved on to catchphrase because it was a little more upbeat and easier to play with a bunch of people.










Here we have Melissa and Vandy. They lived in Nauvoo with me and were in my old ward. They are a ton of fun!!!












Here is Jill getting ready go cut my cake :)













Here is Jennika smiling for the camera and so happy to be celebrating my big 2-0!!!











And here is the birthday girl... I thumbs up for a great night!!! Thanks to all my frienda who are great and my roommates!!!! it really was a fun night!!!










No comments: